2. Extended devotional time. √
3. Shovel 5-8″ of snow with Owen’s help. √
4. Eat a big lunch. √
5. Crash on the couch for a nap. √
6. Bundle back up and go out with Owen to build his first snowman (whom he named “Randy”) and build a huge snow fort. √
7. Come in, warm up and hang with Mommy and Ruthie. √
Go to church. Be bummed about church being canceled. √
9. Cure bummed-ness with Papa John’s and Leslie making her insanely good homemade chocolate chip cookies. √
10. Family devotions (Christmas Eve edition) and put kids to bed. √
11. Wish you all a very Merry Christmas! √
11. Unplug from internet, Facebook and Twitter entirely until Saturday morning. √
12. Watch A Christmas Story with Leslie, eat insanely good homemade chocolate chip cookies with milk, and wrap presents from Santa (he never wraps his own. Just lazy).
13. Plan Christmas morning family devotions.
14. Get to bed early with my best friend.